Healthy Smiles for Healthy Lives
At Scioto Orthodontics, our motto, “Healthy Smile, Healthy Life,” is about so much more than orthodontic treatment! Of course, as dental professionals, our top priority is delivering top-notch orthodontic care so you can enjoy the best possible dental and oral health.
On top of that, we’ve come to realize that an investment in orthodontic treatment is an investment in yourself; that being confident about your smile and experiencing comfortable, pain-free function are essential to your overall physical, mental, and psychological well-being. Our philosophy is that orthodontic treatment can be one part of a healthy lifestyle.
Why Choose Scioto Orthodontics?
Ours is a truly patient-centered practice: everything we do is tailored to you, and ensures you have an efficient, comfortable orthodontic experience and finish with a smile you love!
Our doctors and staff are devoted to prioritizing the pursuit of excellent overall health and setting an example in the community. One of our goals is to provide a support system for our patients to achieve all of their health-related goals.
We hope to build self-esteem, both through the treatment we provide and the relationships we will build. We want every patient who walks through the door to feel our gratitude for their presence and to be welcomed like a great friend. We strive to make your trip to our office the bright spot in your day!
Looking for more good reasons to choose Scioto Orthodontics?
- All of our patients will receive a customized treatment plan developed by the doctors and based on their unique situation, not a “one size fits all” plan!
- We offer flexible days and hours to accommodate your busy schedules.
- Two heads are better than one! You will have two doctors with years of combined experience in multiple disciplines, with similar training and practice philosophy. We develop treatment plans together so we’re always on the same page!
- We are committed to prioritizing your whole health and strengthening the connection between oral health, overall health, and mental health.
- We love going to work! Having fun and laughing with our patients is a top priority for us!
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
The first step on your path to a life-changing new smile is a consultation with Dr. Bethany and Dr. Liz. You’ll come in, tour the practice, and meet the team; and we’ll talk about your goals and concerns. Following your initial exam, the doctors will develop your unique treatment plan.
We’ll review the proposed approach, explain all options, and make sure you have the knowledge necessary to make an informed decision about treatment. This is your smile, and you need to be actively involved!
Call our Hilliard, OH orthodontic office and schedule your consultation today!